Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I will act only after Ameer narrates story - Priyamani speaks

Actress Priyamani and director Ameer were involved in feud due to some issues. But now, director has ideas about casting her in his forthcoming directorial 'Kannabiran'. The film was supposed to take off before a long time but got stalled as Ameer geared up for onscreen debut in 'Yogi'.

Now with his works completed for the film, Ameer has decided to revive 'Kannabiran'. Buzzes were that Priyamani will be opted for the female lead. When asked Ameer, he said, "Maybe, if she suits the role, I will definitely cast her opposite Ravi.'

On the pars, Priyamani uttered, "No issues if we had problems. I owe him a lot for having gained me some many accolades. But only after listening to the script and my role, I will sign the deal. Because, I have decided not to act in roles of crossroad girl wearing half-saree after 'Paruthiveeran'…"

No comments:

My Blog List